Assign Table Dialog
Use this dialog to create a link between an Outlook folder and a database table/view.
- Select an ODBC data source
How to create an ODBC data source is explained here.
- Enter a valid login name or leave blank when no login name is needed
- Enter a valid password or leave blank when no password is needed
- Hit the “Connect” button.
- Select the table/view in Table Combo box
After you have selected a table, available Outlook fields are listed in the list view underneath.
- Assign the fields
- Manual by selecting the database fields
- Export to a file for later use.
Unicode version only:
Use this button to activate Unicode syntax dialog.
Each table must have at least one primary key!